Wardrobe Update 5.17.15

May 17, 2015

Madewell Province Tee | Madewell Mini Geochain Necklace | J. Crew Reese Pants | J. Crew Boy Shirt
Making use of birthday gift cards to Madewell and J. Crew for some springtime summer updates. I love the fun geometric print of this Madewell shirt, which can be tucked into denim cut-offs or a polished skirt (aka total versatility) and you can never have enough simple gold necklaces.

As I prepare to enter the workforce (one year from now; crazy, right?) I'm trying to build up my office-appropriate wardrobe, which means purchasing fewer miniskirts and more wardrobe staples like silk pants and button-up shirts. I can finally look like every well-dressed twentysomething man with this navy and white gingham shirt!

I'm still in search of the perfect midi skirt and a pair of affordable culottes to test out, but until then I'm sure these will keep me busy.

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts! Thanks for reading! ♥︎Lindsey