Red Carpet Crush: Nicola Peltz

July 30, 2014

Louis Vuitton | Stella McCartney + Dolce & Gabbana | Prada | Balenciaga | Stella McCartney | Balmain
I am typically drawn to rising actresses who have both fantastic fashion tastes and talent to spare, but every once in a while a new celebrity will stun with her red carpet looks alone that watching her films isn’t necessarily required to love her personality and style.

Such is the case with Nicola Peltz, the star of the latest Transformers film. Needless to say I have little to no interest in watching Transformers (I saw the first one and was lost about 30 minutes in between all the explosions and the talking robots and less-than-stellar plot, so I think I will pass on the latest installment) and though I did see her in the horrendous film adaptation of Avatar: The Last Airbender, I can't say I blame her for the utter failure of that movie—but I also can't say I was particularly stunned by her performance.

That being said, however, I have been blown away with Peltz’s tremendous red carpet looks. She may be relatively new to the scene but she has already donned some serious designers, including a Giambattista Valli Couture dress at the Shanghai premiere of Transformers: Age Of Extinction, along with a handful of looks from Prada, Stella McCartney, and Dior.

Peltz has been leaning towards white for a lot of her premiere world tour, and tends to let beautiful, solid-colored gowns do the talking, though every once in a while she'll surprise in a just-as-fashionable all-over print, like her Louis Vuitton look. Her gorgeous golden hair is usually straight and her makeup is never overwhelming, but she always looks beautiful and every bit the young Hollywood starlet.

Hopefully Peltz’ successes will continue and I can see her in a film that interests me more, but until then I will simply admire her stunning red carpet style.

What do you think of Nicola Peltz’s red carpet style?

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts! Thanks for reading! ♥︎Lindsey