Farfetch Fashion Week Picks

February 16, 2016

MY PICKS: Alexander McQueen sweater, MSGM skirt, and Derek Lam boots
In celebration of Fashion Week, I teamed up with Farfetch to create my dream NYFW look with items from their website! If you haven't heard of Farfetch, you're missing out, as they feature thousands of designer items from boutiques all over the world, including some really unique pieces you may not find anywhere else.

For my ultimate Fashion Week look, I paired an on-trend high neck sweater from Alexander McQueen (which has a super cute opening in the back) with a high-waisted floral print skirt from MSGM. You know how I love my waist-defining looks! Add a pair of suede lace-up Derek Lam booties and you're street style gold! And because it's been so cold in New York lately, I might have to add this Meteo by Yves Salomon coat for some warmth and 70s flair. 

See the whole post here, and don't forget to check out Farfetch!

I've been gone all weekend so I have some catching up to do on NYFW shows, but keep checking back at The Fashion Barbie for all my reviews and thoughts on the Fall 2016 collections!

What would your dream NYFW outfit be? Let me know in the comments!

This post was done in collaboration with Farfetch

1 comment

  1. Very cool! I'm attending NYFW next year!
    Xo
    Jeanie
    www.thefashionlotus.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! Thanks for reading! ♥︎Lindsey