The Week in Pictures

May 24, 2015


It's been a lovely first week of summer, and I'm so happy to be home in San Diego for a little bit. It was raining for the first few days (not exactly tanning weather) but the sun has come out just in time for Memorial Day Weekend.

Whenever I'm home I have to visit all my favorite restaurants and cafés, so it was a good week for good food! Here's what I was up to this week:


Monday

Almost too pretty to eat!

Tuesday

Toby doesn't totally understand the concept of selfies | WEARING Madewell top and necklace
A Moscow Mule at the Brigantine Restaurant
Fish taco Tuesday at the Brigantine (aka the best fish tacos in the world)

Thursday

My attempt at a waterfall braid | WEARING Madewell top 
Ahi tuna sliders and a refreshing mojito at Vigilucci's happy hour

Friday

Gorgeous roses spotted on my afternoon walk

Saturday

Toby has perfected the strut | WEARING Free People dress, Madewell sunglasses, Rebecca Minkoff purse, and Sam Edelman sandals 
The beauty look | WEARING Madewell sunglasses and Urban Outfitters pendant
Bagel breakfast sandwich + an iced latte = perfection

Shop Lindsey's Looks:

What was everyone else up to this week? Have a happy Memorial Day!

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts! Thanks for reading! ♥︎Lindsey